13th april 2008, i was approach by the third kind and i'm not stereotyping or anything but my story is as follows. I was out swimming at Safra Club enjoying my weekend and staying healthy after swimming about 20 laps. After swimming, i started to tan for awhile and laid down at the benches.
The beautiful sun was glazing at my face and out of a sudden a voice came out from the right side of me. It was a guy and he complemented me on staying fit and having a good body. I acknowledged him and noticed that he looks like those kind of metro sexual guy however based on first impressions he was kinda mature probably 40 to 45. He had a very striking swimming costume as it was like red and white in colour.
Our conversation was pretty casual and had a personal touch as he related to me about his family and some personal life experiences. Not to mention, he living alone with 3 chows chows. The conversation suddenly lead to squash and i told him that i don't know how to play squash he then offered to teach me however being polite i just accepted but never made any specific plans as i felt its kinda weird for a guy to be so friendly on first meeting.
I checked my watch and realised that i was late for some appointment with friends. I told him i needed to take my leave and he again offered to take me out for a drink. I was really having 2nd thoughts on this guy now as he is being too friendly and for even a social person like myself. Its just damn darn weird its as if he wanted to date me!! So i told him politely other time & exchanged numbers and took my leave.
The next day, i was doing some recon in the jungle with my superior and my phone beep with a message tone. What i saw really gave me the goosebumps. The message went like this "Hey Gorgeous, how's your day so far? Its fu__king hot outside hope you remain cool." I was like FUCK!!! dudes don't message each other stuff like that. I showed this to a couple of my friends and alot of them made jokes about me and him. My friend commented that he probably imagined that since i had a good torso he thought my lower portion was good as well..LOLX!!
I didn't respond to him and i told my friends i said lets see what will he come up with next. Then just on last friday he came up with this message "Hi Gerald, its FRIDAY Free for Dinner this evening!! I felt like responding ya my fist and legs are free to stuff up your ass for dinner but my ass is not free!! Some of my friends suggested making use of him for like a sugar daddy!!! However i back to defer as i could foresee alot of shortcomings and horrible consequences. As he will expect my ass in return.
Lets see what will he come up with next. Here are my thoughts on this: Honestly, i have nothing aganist the gay community or weird people and not being judgemental about people generally as I'm quite open-minded and dun even mind having them as acquaintances but if they were to cross my boundaries then i may have to some action in a worse case scenario.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment